Operating during COVID-19
Dear Tropical Grille Customers
All our locations have remained open regular hours during this pandemic. As we now enter a different stage we continue to serve our customers, while keeping their safety as a priority.
- Dine in options (keeping seating capacity as per state guidelines)
- Pick-up option is available at all our locations
- You can Order online at: https://eattg.com/locations/ to have your meal prepared for you at your preferred location.
- Call your favorite store and place your order for pick-up.
- Delivery thru DoorDash and Grubhub is available from all locations. Bitesquad is also available in South Carolina.
- Under this current climate, we have heightened all of our precautionary standards and procedures to ensure the health, safety, and comfort of our customers and staff as we progress through this pandemic.
Some of the many things we are doing include the following:
- We have directed our team members to take the preventative actions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to stay healthy and to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- We check body temperature for all employees before they start their shift. A daily log is maintained for this purpose.
- Employees must wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- Team members have received additional education on COVID-19 safety protocols.
- We have increased the frequency and rigor of our sanitization and disinfection practices using a strong disinfectant approved for use against the COVID-19 virus.
- We have enhanced our already rigorous hand-washing protocols for employees
- We have strict food safety standards requiring the use of gloves and special utensils to prevent direct hand contact with food
- Closely monitoring all COVID-19 updates and adhering to local, state, and federal guidelines.
We thank you for your continued support throughout the years and hope to see you very soon.
Tropical Grille Restaurants